This super refreshing high-protein, peanut butter shake resembles a sweet dessert-like cinnamon latte! It is great for a late afternoon snack or light breakfast. With minimal fat and carbs and more protein you will feel satisfied and fueled for your busy schedule.
Shakes like this are not only made for the taste, but for a healthy and balanced diet. Peanut butter is known for having benefits such as being high in fiber, protein, potassium and it helps with weight loss. Also add a dash of maca powder for an extra energy boost and hormone balance.
- 4 oz plant-based vanilla-flavored milk
- 5 oz water
- 1 scoop Orgain vanilla protein powder
- 8 g PB2 powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of maca powder
- 3 drops caramel-flavored stevia drops
- Fill a large shaker bottle with ice
- Add the milk and water
- Add the protein powder, PB2 powder, maca powder, and if you prefer a few drops of caramel-flavored stevia drops
- Cover the shaker bottle and shake
- Sprinkle with cinnamon